Saturday 28 July 2012

MNC's APAC Marketing Conference Cupcakes

I loved getting this order.  When I got the call, I was really excited because 1) it was a brilliant order and nothing like what I've done before and 2) I used to work for this firm and have lots of good memories from there. 

The directive:  11 cupcakes for 11 marketing ladies, here from across APAC, for their marketing conference.  Each cupcake is to be tailored to their individual likes/ interests. Kudos to their marketing boss for knowing what each of them likes.

The purpose:  Team- bonding.  As the ladies came from different countries in the region, they don't get to spend time with each other on a daily basis.  The cupcakes were used as a team bonding activity where the ladies got to know each other much better, learn about their likes and interests.  What a good way to break the ice 'cos who doesn't love cupcakes and how cool to see your own interest on a cupcake!

The feedback: Resounding success! The ladies were shrieking in excitement (I was told), and loved their cupcakes.  That just makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment